Thursday, March 8, 2007

FAQ

FAQ


Back to Rockin Sock Club Ring Page

1. How do I get the Knitting Blog picture to show up?

2. How do I add the ring code to my template in TypePad?

3. When will I be added to the ring?




1. How do I get the Rockin Sock Club picture to show up?
Go to theRockin Sock Club 07 Ring Homepage and copy the image to your own server space. Link to it from there.


2. How do I add the ring code to my template in TypePad?

Here is what TypePad support says to do:

"You should be able to add that into the Notes section of a Link TypeList, and then set the configuration for the TypeList to "display notes as text". That should do the trick."


3. When will I be added to the ring?

I have to *manually* check every one of these blogs. Until your blog is checked it will remain in the queue. Be patient. It could take a few days or several weeks for your site to be moved to the ring. If you meet the requirements and you get the code up on your blog, you will be added. Please do not email me and ask when you will be added. This takes up time that I could be checking and adding sites to the ring.

To clarify, I check the queue several times a week and add qualified blogs to the ring. your blog is considered qualified if:


* You have added the Rockin Sock Club blog ring code to your template.

* You blog shows Rockin Sock Club/knitting content and consistent posting. (Weekly for at least a month.)

* You blog follows the rules which have been established for this ring. The rules can be found on the Rockin Sock Club 2007 Ring Homepage.



No comments: